Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Corporal
    But if you feel that your money is not safe, well then I dont blame you.. the money I have on here is just for fun, if I had serious money on here maybe I would feel different.. I know tilt and stars were the 2 that I felt the best about...still not sure about carbon..

Sergeant
    lol your quiting because of that? Please post here when you quit your next poker room.

i believe ftp was the better site out of all them...but i mean im kinda thinking diff now....for obv reasons....ps has already cashed out all usa players....ftp hasnt...they also failed to give any set time/date on when our money will be good....this is a big problem to me b.c i had a real good amount on the site....so hopefully they get things fixed soon...But carbon n luvin are ok sites for now....when i say ok i mean...gotta play something so fuck it

Quote Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
    Here is what I had to do to beat the jinx

Attachment 151
    How do I get one of those setups?

Corporal
    shoot me a pm and i will send you detailed plans

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    i believe ftp was the better site out of all them...but i mean im kinda thinking diff now....for obv reasons....ps has already cashed out all usa players....ftp hasnt...they also failed to give any set time/date on when our money will be good....this is a big problem to me b.c i had a real good amount on the site....so hopefully they get things fixed soon...But carbon n luvin are ok sites for now....when i say ok i mean...gotta play something so fuck it
    Thats rough. Have you emailed support and see what they say?

Sergeant
    Well im a live player and i can tell you yo see those hands all the time. Set over set straight over straight. all kids of what you call bad beats. For one is only a bad beat if you flop the nuts and get out drawn. I always bet conservitive on bottom or middle setand go balls out on top set because of the possibility of a higher set. I sat at a game one day and 4 of the first 5 hands i played in i saw set over set or was involved in a set over set hand. then 6 hands later saw flop staight flush over straight flush (floppe) one payer holing 78 of diamonds flop 9,10,J of diamonds and the other playerholding qk of diamonds. the odds of that happening are 1 in 6,367,402. Its a matter of look at the other side of things. If a player does not catch something anything on your monster hand your not gnna get paid off. the entire point of poker is a couple of great hands facing off with one hand winning and one hand losing. If its one great hand and one nothing hand its going to be a bet fold situation which you see alot too so just remember you have to know when your beat just like you know when your in a dominating position. Im assuming your one of those players that cant lay down a set even when you should know your beat?

Seasoned Veteran
    You see thousands of hands online per day as opposed to hundreds at most IRL... it makes a huge difference. According to your sharkscope stats your doing amazingly well, and looking at those should put any fears you might have to rest.

You'll never be as good of a player as you can or want to be until you let things like this go and just accept them as another part of the game.

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm going to be a cock.
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    How good is he?
    probably a lot better than you, that's all you need to know.

Like I said, I'm not making this about online poker, I'm making this about FTP and I can see the people who understand the feeling of your money isn't safe, the majority of people who are trying to defend this here are FTP addicts, not all, but the majority, some people have points and I've taken them and noted them, ftp isn't some fun land where you see fun carton avatars, get to sit on a pretty final tables and have fun - it's any poker website.

but for some you should have bother to read the whole post when you had the chance before posting an automated response from seeing the thread title and a few pictures.

Eh this is one of the decent posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadAl View Post
    You see thousands of hands online per day as opposed to hundreds at most IRL... it makes a huge difference. According to your sharkscope stats your doing amazingly well, and looking at those should put any fears you might have to rest.
    I know this, I know the thousands of hands concept, like I said I've been a huge defender of FTP until recently, these are the kind of theory's I work with, again this isn't an attack with online poker it's an attack with FTP.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadAl View Post
    You'll never be as good of a player as you can or want to be until you let things like this go and just accept them as another part of the game.
    Nonsense, you can be as good as of a player if you want, if you walk into a poker club and you don't like the look of it, you don't feel comfortable what's stopping you from moving elsewhere? that doesn't hammer your ability of playing poker, if I don't feel comfortable on a online poker website for my reasoning, moving elsewhere is hammering my ability of playing? I can't prove FTP is rigged, but I feel it is the way you feel someone is bluffing you when the check they flop, turn and bet the river and your holding ace high.
    Last edited by Psychology01; 05-23-2011 at 01:54 PM.

If you quit in Full Tilt Poker, are you going to play in Pokerstars?
    I think Pokerstars is now a lot better than FTP, well at least PS still got those bigger guaranteed.
    They lose a bunch of money but they still got like x4 times much players as here.

FTP still haven't open Moneybookers yet, kind of sucks.
    They said soon but when is actually soon?

I do like playing on both PS & FTP and we also got Party Poker.

These 3 is major sites.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast