Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy From hero to zero in 2 hands !!!

I was playing the $250 freeroll on Carbon last night, We started with 3,350 players, By the 10th level I was in third place with about 60 players left..... I had 110,000 in chips and was running great! I get pocket Aces with 4 limpers and me in the sb, I shove and to my surprise I had a caller! guy had about 60,000 in chips he shows pkt Q's and the flop brought JJQ ......turn was a 2 river was a 6 , so I'm on tilt ,I just lost half my stack+, the very next hand I look down to see KK's now I'm in the bb , 2 limpers and a 5,000 raise! so I shoved again! mister raiser snap calls me and shows 10,10.. the flop is 682 rainbow.. I'm feeling pretty good at this point!.....I'm favored to win at 88% the turn is another 2 and you know what the river was,,,,,,,,, his ten! He had me covered by about 2k so I went from hero to zero in two hands. I'm still upset over this outcome, 2 hours of my life for 16 cents!!!...,,,,

Yeah - been there. It's rough when you get those kinds of beats, but you just gotta roll with it

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    That sucks it can happen just that far;. sorry.

PokerOwned Master
    I have had that happen to me all too often. I would like to think that it might be bad luck but I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with these sites.

Having Aces and then Kings in a row and losing both hands to end the tourney is so sick..........if ti means anything you played both hands right just unlucky.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Got knocked out of 2 SNG's in similar ways yesterday ! Makes you wonder if it is simply bad luck or...

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    create a new name called "ifoldaces" then you can fold 'em lol shoulda just called seen what he hit, maybe u coulda pushed him off the rainbow
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Master
    thats carbon happens to me all the time

PokerOwned Demi-God
    man thats a tough few hands. especially since u were playing so long and were top 3 in chips. just thk how u would have been sittting if u won those. FT for sure. all for .16 cents. at least u cashed.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    that does stink! been there too many times!! not much u can do about that bullsht!! better luck next time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast