BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Master
    every game obviously has luck no matter if its online or live thats poker

PokerOwned Veteran
    The river is made to make and break ya. U live and die by the river
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Master
    I saw a 2 outer river then a 1 outer river last tournament one hand after the other also saw qq dealt within 5 hands then a aa and a kk sites are rigged and you have no proof that they aren't. Look what happened with Tilt you kidding me.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree that Carbon is the "suck-out on the river capitol of online poker"... and it does make you wonder sometimes.... but I have been lucky and on the side that benifits once or twice

Experienced Member
    I have the same kind of luck. My k's get cracked, A's get cracked, and even have 3 of a kinds get cracked to straights constantly on carbon. It is very discouraging because I honestly never wanna add money to the site anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tdeuel214 View Post
    I can call it every time I had 3 river suckouts on me today with the last being jj vs qj in which the guy rivers a 10 for a straight it's to the point that the site isn't even real poker. I never see such bad beats on the river repeatedly live. You can say all that you want it's not set up it's poker blah blah idc who you are no live poker rivers that much when they are going into the river on a gut shot, the site is sicking and I would never put my own money on it.
    i have the EXACT same issues, w ALL site, but i have to agree, it DEF happens the most for me on carbon. only other sites that as bad sometimes id say is betonline/FFP

Quote Originally Posted by pallen0716 View Post
    I have the same kind of luck. My k's get cracked, A's get cracked, and even have 3 of a kinds get cracked to straights constantly on carbon. It is very discouraging because I honestly never wanna add money to the site anymore.
    exactly y i never have and never will w the merge sites, carbon/ lock, etc.

PokerOwned Master
    I like Carbon's set up though and PO has the best freerolls on there so.

Seasoned Veteran
    YES , I too have found carbon to be river happy.......... betting well, with better hands, and the river drowns me . is carbon a merge site ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345