Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I like suited connectors or one off.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ofcourse they will h8 u , when u win AA with 67 suited , u will obviously get thrashed ,

Suited cards look pretty, I may limp in and see a flop. If you are calling raises with them, you will more often than not, go broke.

I don't know why people have such a love affair with suited cards. Your odds don't even go up a whole 2% (pre flop) when your hole cards are suited. As several people have stated it is highly unlikely that the majority of the time you are getting correct odds to call your draws or your pre flop suited cards. i can completely understand why people would loath you.
    At the same time as also stated above we need donkeys or none of us would make money.
    I hate getting stung by a bee or when they chase me around at a picnic but I sure do love the honey they make. Anyway please keep playing your low odds suited cards and make your way to a table I'm at sometime. Next time someone is complaining about your play just tell them they must not be a real poker player because if they were they would be thanking the poker gods for a donkey as big as you or the other people that replied and stated their passion for suited garbage.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You should dont care about these people and what they are sayin.. They are just angry after losing pot with strong hand.. its absolutely normal to play suited cards more often.. I like more to play 810 suited than K7 or Q8 off suited...

i agree weenie i like middle contetors better

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have found that playing suited cards is like tossing money out the window of a moving car and seeing if it there when you get to your destination .not very often is it there

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    You go girl...Is that your real pic???

PokerOwned Veteran
    each has a style of play but falls puez muchaz vecez zi and gan a good well

lol, when you win they are going to hate you no matter. Don't let em act like they have never done the same. JustSayn...............
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast