Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    because it depends how far your willing to go lulla, ive seen you play and i can understand why they get mad if someone has raised a shit load cuz they have a high pocket pair pre or raising post because they have hit a straight and you are still calling with nothing but a draw then of course they are gunna be pissed, however 80% of the time (rough estimate no odds used) you will pay off your opponent so carry on calling your draws to the river we all need donks much as i hate them
    Very well put. I was going to post something similar, till I read yours.

PokerOwned Master
    I like to play them if i have position, or there is a lot of people in the pot.

PokerOwned Master
    I like playing suited cards also. But to have the straight covered, I only like to play them when they are connectors, ie. 78s, 89s, 23s, KQs and when they are only one number apart from each each other, ie 79s 24s, 35s, AQs.

PokerOwned Pro
    Pros play these hands because they can read and outplay people post-flop when they don't hit. Your reasoning is extremely results oriented. A suited hand is roughly 4% better than an unsuited version of the same hand. You will rarely flop a flush, and even when you do, you can get sucked out on by a player holding a higher card in your suit, run into a higher flopped flush, boats if the board pairs, etc. Overall you will just lose money, and if you are limp-calling these hands out of position you will lose even more.

Banned
    Pros play these hands because they can read and outplay people post-flop when they don't hit. Your reasoning is extremely results oriented. A suited hand is roughly 4% better than an unsuited version of the same hand. You will rarely flop a flush, and even when you do, you can get sucked out on by a player holding a higher card in your suit, run into a higher flopped flush, boats if the board pairs, etc. Overall you will just lose money, and if you are limp-calling these hands out of position you will lose even more.
    Was going to offer my opinion on this but then I read tyler's response and thought I'd just bump that instead. Everyone read what he wrote. This will improve your poker IQ by at least 100.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I played you, you're very tight so they just don't expect you to win at all.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I don't play suited that much in NL, but I play my draws all day in PLO and get plenty of haters... so I know where you're coming from! But I'm not gonna stop, cause I'm playing FRs and making money!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Obviously suited cards are a good bet to at least see a flop if the bets are reasonable, and as far as an opponent cussing you out when you hit and win. Well F-them is the way I see it.

A win is a win. JustSayn.........................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

If i need chips ill play sooooooooooted anything, hell ill play anything if i have to. JustSayn.............
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast