Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just can't catch a break!

I just can't catch a freaking break! I probably should fold in this spot. What do you think?

This my luck for the past month! - YouTube

PokerOwned Master
    nah dont fold flop lolz

PokerOwned Veteran
    You played it correctly. Your opponent was a 3 to 1 dog to you and got lucky.

Why your opponent played a 9-7 suited pre flop like that does admittedly amuse me.

You might have gotten them out of the hand pre-flop if you had 3bet larger. That was part of my game I've had to adjust.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    You might have gotten them out of the hand pre-flop if you had 3bet larger. That was part of my game I've had to adjust.
    I'm going to argue with you on this one.

He raised 4 times the big blind because, like anybody with KK or AA, he wanted action with his KK. And he ended up getting 2 callers, which is PERFECT for a hand like pocket kings.

The flop though gave his opponent 15 outs (almost any heart + a 10). He had nearly 3-to-1 odds of winning. So yes, he made a good decision, but luck was sadly not on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by United View Post

He raised 4 times the big blind because, like anybody with KK or AA, he wanted action with his KK. And he ended up getting 2 callers, which is PERFECT for a hand like pocket kings. If he's playing live yes otherwise he'll lose the hand since they're 2 callers

The flop though gave his opponent 15 outs (almost any heart + a 10). He had nearly 3-to-1 odds of winning. So yes, he made a good decision, but luck was sadly not on his side.What luck?, 15 outs online means that his opponent will win 54%, is not much but sometimes you gotta fold on the flop
    Had to correct you M.r 6 posts

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by United View Post

He raised 4 times the big blind because, like anybody with KK or AA, he wanted action with his KK. And he ended up getting 2 callers, which is PERFECT for a hand like pocket kings.

The flop though gave his opponent 15 outs (almost any heart + a 10). He had nearly 3-to-1 odds of winning. So yes, he made a good decision, but luck was sadly not on his side.
    wat? he got 3 callers.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    wat? he got 3 callers.
    I noticed that, but with 6 posts, he's definitely new to poker

Seasoned Veteran
    just the way i have been feeling the last week or more.whether its a bad choice on my part or lady luck avoiding me like the plague...the likelyhood of catching a break on the poker table looks like an immpossible request

Gotta love this game!It happens.
    -
    GodzAmongKingz
    GodzAmongKingz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast