Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Smile I hope I made the right fold on the FT Bubble!

I had to lay down the A high straight on the bubble. Check out the attachment. What are your thoughts about it..

fgfgfg 153.jpg

TKEwalter if you see this let me know if I made the right lay down.

PokerOwned Master
    well it doesnt make much sense for him to have the flush? whats he repping? KhQh for a royal? Kh9h? Qh9h? he raised pre... its a sick spot but if he shows up with 8h9h or something i chalk it up as cooler. i would have called. most likey a queen or a bluff

yeah I figured he was bluffing, we were on the bubble so I didn't want to take any risk, because he had me covered and there were 2 short stacks under me. I would of been pissed if he did have the flush and the person with 300 chips left would of cashed. So to make the final table I believe I made a good fold.
    Last edited by italian314; 10-02-2013 at 12:12 AM.

We would have chopped if you had called

Quote Originally Posted by walterb1991 View Post
    We would have chopped if you had called
    this is why u tend to make more final tables than most, in just a couple of months you really have made your presence known (it helps italian is abit of a donk tho lol)
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    I could not have folded there. You cannot just play to make the money bubble you need to accumulate chips. If I was beat than so be it but I could not lay it down there.

Experienced Member
    i may have may not have who knows

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdione View Post
    I could not have folded there. You cannot just play to make the money bubble you need to accumulate chips. If I was beat than so be it but I could not lay it down there.
    This, the fold doesn't make sense here IMO.

4 straight on board, if he'd raise a straight too, it's an easy call since way more of his range consists of holding some Q imo.

PokerOwned Pro
    It wasn't a disastrous fold, but it wasn't one I'd make. The real problem was the bet on the river, IMO. Did you plan to bet-fold if he did that? Never bet/raise without plan. Considering that what you've said tells us a bit about your style and bubble management, you should be turning this hand into a bluff-catcher. What I mean is, if you know you'll fold if he shoves, then you never should have bet in the first place...there are simply too many hands you could do that with and with those stacks you just set him up for this play. If he sees you as a very tight player, and considering the stacks and bubble, there aren't many hands he couldn't profitably do this with.