Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate Carbon

Experienced Member
    carbon is more rigged than fulltilt and pokerstars put together.... need i say more?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have seen some weird things happen on carbon myself. but like the last person says, being in the us we dont have much of a choice right now.

Seasoned Veteran
    Come on guys, poker is a tricky game and you see weird stuff all the time. I have yet to see someone saying "hey man, check out this new poker site, it's totally predictable and what you think is going to happen happens." That's not the game we play. When we play online, we see a lot of hands, and in all that time, it's easy to see some weird stuff. If you think all the online sites are rigged (granted, some might be, but just play live. The same stupid stuff happens.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i hate carbon, havent played there yet ehlul

PokerOwned Master
    Hate to say it, but Pokerstars is getting weird too.

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    If pokerstars is getting weird, we should just stop playing online poker lol. And once live gets weird, we can assume the dealers are cheating.

TON is Gone.
    I have played a hell of a lot of hands on PS, and recently played a great many on Carbon as well. I don't really see a dramatic difference in terms of how the cards lay out. I do however notice more weird stuff on PS, but I'm pretty sure that is because there are more DONKS with more money then sense playing hands that most of us would fold.

As Carbon/Merge grows, you will see more people of different skill levels playing, and thus more hands that normaly would not play out go the distance. Thats where the wierdness sets in. The law of averages says that shitty cards will flop as often as good ones...

On the whole, I have more sucess on Carbon these days, and have seen less weirdness. With that said, I've also found that the higher the stakes, the better the competition, and the less weirdness I encounter.

For what it is worth, you will see the most experienced players play hunches now and then, such as playing a 2-3 off because they haven't seen either of those cards on the table in a few hands. Sometimes it looks like they are psychics, but maybe they are just playing with the law of averges. For my part, I love having crappy cards on the blinds and watching everyone give me a chance to limp into a pot. I have luckboxed so many great pots that way.

Banned
    Ive been on all the sites.. Never have I been on 1 like merge. I get bad beats but come the F on for 9 months the same BS over and over and over... wait .... isnt this...... . OMG....... ITS CALLED POKER.. but seriously.... Let his simmer in your brain a sec... Merge was great . had great traffic... THEN>.. Lock leaves the scene.. their BIGGEST skin. UH OH.. withing a month after that ( or sooner i forgot ) Merge has a MAJOR SOFTWARE UPDATE.. After this update which mind you took like 12 hours. All of a sudden its bad beat hell. ROI starts dropping like a ROCK on everyone. HMMMMMMM> How do you make up the 20k a week you just lost with a major skin? Upgrade your software to make it that more bad beats happen? HMMM make it so the aggressor wins 90% of pots? Make it so the underdog idiot hands win 85% of the time? Make it so you get more beats here and have to play more and more tourneys to win what you were winning prior? HMMM.. sounds fishy.. Think I am full of shit? LOL better get your facts straight like I got mine.. THIS SITE IS BS ever since lock left it they have been scrounging to try and make up the lost $ by making it so you have to play 10x more the games then usual get more bad beats then ever.. Makes it so you gotta play more to make more and that = more rake for the hours. Now I have a -ROI on merge and +18% and above every where else? ( cept juicy am down $150 .. yea I know I suck )Sorry after 9 months of merge I saw a HUGE difference after there last so called update when lock left merge started to spiral down and believe me its not gonna stop anytime soon. GET THE FUCK OFF THAT NETWORK ITS BS. Was ok before when Lock was there now.. give me a break. Its a pos site just trying to make up the lost $ when lock left.

Seasoned Veteran
    I can see why people see it rigged but it can be worse. Read the article on betonline. That site tired stealing 65 grand from a player.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am not saying it is rigged or not. But if you are playing micros, does it really payoff for them to rig you? Unless they have bots playing, they would lose money by rigging micros because of the expense involved.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast