Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you just seem to play the bad hands or something. Omaha is a game that a lot of cards come out. Why would you play a hand that has no pair or face cards in it to begin with. i can see if you were playing hi/lo. but not regular.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Veteran
    2 suited and connectors is playable, but the guy hit 1 of 9 outs, so the hand in no way was a lock

double siuted yeah, but look at how many cards are dealt in the hand 4 cards for each player. even if one of your suits flop the flush the odds are still against you with the small cards. thats all i was saying. i think it was a really loose call.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

That is Omaha, a high varianced poker game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    wooo what a nice post )) gl ))

PokerOwned God
    Ahhhhhhhhh ?You just have to take ur medicine. Hopefully on these mediocre hands you don't continually spend a lot. Match ur bets to the odds of winning a lil more - but also mix up ur bets so you don't tell-bet,