Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

went from bragging to TILT now!!

2 weeks ago i cashed in the 100k thru a freeroll 4th place where i won a 11 sat ticket to it and 5 bucks . Felt pretty good to make it into the money after having gone thru a freeroll to a 11 sat and then cashing. But since i have had nothing but HORRIBLE bad beat luck going on. I cant even cash in anything now.2 and 3 outers have always been on my shit list, but now it seems even worse. Ive heard of the cashout curse but not a ITM curse. Wow its been the sickest run of bad beats i have EVER gone thru. It doesnt matter how far they are behind when it goes allin, they are sucking out on me every big hand. whether its 2 outers, 3 outers or runner runner str8's or flushes. Hoping to play thru it but if it keeps up this week im going to take some time off of playing that money and play either free games like here or nothing at all. Hope my luck changes soon as it cant get any worse. Last night was playin in a .10/.25 game with $20 on the table im in the BB and get dealt Q9 suited no preflop raise and flop comes KJ10 wooot the NUTS)second nuts). A raising war ensued and lost all 20 in one hand and in a pot that wasnt raised preflop to AQ WOW granted that wasnt a sukout but what a nice setup for carbon(and other player) it was. Didnt play any more til this mourning and im in a 5.50 1 rebuy and 1 addon 30 away from the money i get KK, i 3 bet the pot and the flop comes 7 10 5 turn K and river a FKIN JACK!!! He called my 3 bet with 9 10 off????????????? REALLY????????????????? Now with 2 cards to come it wouldnt have been so bad as it was a coin flip but once i hit my K on turn i was ahead with 1 card to come..... Im tryin not to tilt ( i do with my fingers during the game) but it seems like the site is pushing to tilt me LOL
    Last edited by abwil2; 09-06-2011 at 10:09 AM.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sorry if I misread this, but wouldn't you be happy if he called with 9 10 off? Also sorry to say, but everyone goes through this. Just gotta take a break or keep trucking through.

PokerOwned Master
    feel your pain bro - just a bad run. things will turn around. sounds like you have a solid game, just keep doing what you're doing and odds will even out. good luck

Marly, i sure would but not right now with how my lucks running LOL I will trruck on thru and if that dont work will take a break before losing all that won money back LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    LOL....keep trucking man, its a sweet feeling to break through the other side. GL!

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    2 weeks ago i cashed in the 100k thru a freeroll 4th place where i won a 11 sat ticket to it and 5 bucks . Felt pretty good to make it into the money after having gone thru a freeroll to a 11 sat and then cashing. But since i have had nothing but HORRIBLE bad beat luck going on. I cant even cash in anything now.2 and 3 outers have always been on my shit list, but now it seems even worse. Ive heard of the cashout curse but not a ITM curse. Wow its been the sickest run of bad beats i have EVER gone thru. It doesnt matter how far they are behind when it goes allin, they are sucking out on me every big hand. whether its 2 outers, 3 outers or runner runner str8's or flushes. Hoping to play thru it but if it keeps up this week im going to take some time off of playing that money and play either free games like here or nothing at all. Hope my luck changes soon as it cant get any worse. Last night was playin in a .10/.25 game with $20 on the table im in the BB and get dealt Q9 suited no preflop raise and flop comes KJ10 wooot the NUTS)second nuts). A raising war ensued and lost all 20 in one hand and in a pot that wasnt raised preflop to AQ WOW granted that wasnt a sukout but what a nice setup for carbon(and other player) it was. Didnt play any more til this mourning and im in a 5.50 1 rebuy and 1 addon 30 away from the money i get KK, i 3 bet the pot and the flop comes 7 10 5 turn K and river a FKIN JACK!!! He called my 3 bet with 9 10 off????????????? REALLY????????????????? Now with 2 cards to come it wouldnt have been so bad as it was a coin flip but once i hit my K on turn i was ahead with 1 card to come..... Im tryin not to tilt ( i do with my fingers during the game) but it seems like the site is pushing to tilt me LOL
    This is how I have been running for 2 weeks but I think I finally broke through last night winning the PO free roll. I had to be patient through the downswing I was in. It will pass

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    sorry marley just a bad run you'll be back and running strong in no time

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Nah my luck aint bad right now. Actually I havent hardly played lately. This dam thing called work gets in the way and Zab hasnt rearranged all the freerolls around Asia time yet. The good news is in 30 days Im going to Macao and Im playing in a 1K buy-in during the Asian championships . I feel its best to stay as far as possible from online before to not be on any form of tilt

PokerOwned Master
    good luck and probably very wise thinking .. lol take it down

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That's poker no one is guaranteed for a happy ending

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast