Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I woulda called that.

it happens on all the poker sites. it happens to me daily. i think i habe figured it out. only play up to about 30 hands and leave the table when you are up.

PokerOwned God
    agree, a downswing can be held, if you up, advise to leave after 40-50 hands been played..i also believe if you win a major tourney or top 3, call it a night after that, don't play no more or you will give the winnings back..seen that happen to much

PokerOwned Moderator
    Bad beats happening all the time or getting sucked out by straight flushes? If it's the straight flushes, then you're extremely unlucky. Go play bad beat ring games, and turn that luck around. Otherwise, bad beats happen all the time, no matter where you play. I recently tilted my biggest bankroll in years because of bad beat over bad beat over bad beat.

Yeah I don't get it all, have see bunch of this like calling Pokerstars Jokerstars, example: FTP is so rigged, Jokerstars is so damn rigged lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    I don't understand why everybody always wants to blame the poker software. Every poker software gets blamed equally, at some point isn't it just bad luck??

It sucks regardless, and I'm sorry it happened. When in doubt, I also blame my cat. I think the cat has just about as much to do with it as any poker software limitation.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    happens on a lot of site....i hate slow rolling i like to bet every time i think i have an edge

PokerOwned Pro
    or if i think my opponent is weak and may fold his hand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12