Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    controlling your tilt is a very hard lesson to learn.. but once you bust your bankroll a few times you learn your lesson the hard way, and we have all been their dont let nobody tell you differently..

just this mourning i was playing heads up sng's and lost on the river 7 times or more, and im not joking in a very short span.. all i could do was laugh it off, remind myself to play with a clear head knowing that i have a clear advantage because i am the better player.. and i ended up making my $ back, and earning myself closer to vip status.

I have gotten beat on the river so many times have lost count. When you have a bad run you just have to play through it or take a break.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thats why you dont play omaha duhhh

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Its poker and its rigged. If you play live, the dealers cheat and the cameras help the people see your cards. Online, people can see your cards or hands are set up. Its all rigged......yea right lol

PokerOwned God
    That sux. I've been in lots of similar positions when it comes to omaha. Sometimes you gotta take it easy with that game.

What i want to know is why was ALL your roll on the table? In order to get your roll from 18 to 200 you had to bad beat a ton of hands, maybe even 8 wins in a row!! but it was all good when you was the one donking people right? Love it when people complain they lost there whole roll, its like you are the dumbass who sat down with all your money DUH!!! Bet you didnt learn a single dam lesson did ya? LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

your rite once you tilt its hard to get off it i play live online and live dont tilt online but live lol let me tell you sometimes the donks just kill me but as the yrs moved on now i just get up and take a walk and go sit back down and take every $$$ they have lol so with that said you hit this rite on it took me a long time to know that being on tilt and hopeing so bad to just get the donk for everything he has can only be done if your mind is rite or in the end its the donk that gets you lol gl at the tables and hope maybe one time to sit down with you

PokerOwned Master
    People are nice to people on tilt here. At other forums you get shit a lot.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    what goes up must come down ~
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

sharking for mod
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast