Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

I cant believe it, i just won my 2nd one!

Wow everyone, I guess so many "congratulations" that I got when I one my first one helped me here. I took down carbon's $45 po freeroll. I can't believe it. I know bragging can seem obnoxious at times and hopefully none of you will take it this way. Also, it was interesting that when I won the $40 one, it had 72 players, but the $45 had 69 players. Less players and more money.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Wow everyone, I guess so many "congratulations" that I got when I one my first one helped me here. I took down carbon's $45 po freeroll. I can't believe it. I know bragging can seem obnoxious at times and hopefully none of you will take it this way. Also, it was interesting that when I won the $40 one, it had 72 players, but the $45 had 69 players. Less players and more money.
    Yeah but usually the 45 game has 80 to 100 in it, so you had a good night in two ways. winning it and 69 players, congrats and gl in the games!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Congratulations and hopefully you will have many more.

PokerOwned Veteran
    keep it up that you are doing well, continue playing tight and with odds, good luck and congrats again

PokerOwned Veteran
    Pass a little luck this way

PokerOwned Veteran
    I won my first freeroll but lost it all to cas, hpefuly i canb e as good as yui!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well done and congradulations have not played to many po lately tend to be running terrible in them hope to get back to running better soon gl on ur games bud

Experienced Member
    Congrats on your wins keep it up and you will be winning even more

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just won my second too. Ive only been here for a little more than a week though.

Nice job, and good luck in the future. Just, please, remember this when you hit a dry spell, and don't go back here bitching about all the donkeys that knocked you out, ok?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast