Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Huge win for me at Bovada Poker !!!

Got this email a few weeks ago from bovada poker. Inside the email they gave me a free seat into this awesome game. Good thing i played it cause i came in second place cashing out a big $2,421.50 also took out 14 players in the process, collecting $25.00 per knockout, for a total of $350.00. This to date is my single biggest cash online. Just wanted to share with you all. Cause i don't chat often and don't visit this place often either.

Banned
    congratulations, keep the streak going

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Those tourneys that come into your grasp at the last second always seem to yield something good...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

that's sick man!!! Congrats on the nice score!!

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Nice Job, haven't played at Bovada yet. I may have to check it out sometime.

Banned
    I wouldnt trust that site for a second! Second of all bodog (same network) is under a huge investigation.... Look out u won that much u better cash out before your money hits the lock up in DOJ. Dont say I never warned you. Peace

Thanks everyone. This was such a fun night !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerhunterz View Post
    I wouldnt trust that site for a second! Second of all bodog (same network) is under a huge investigation.... Look out u won that much u better cash out before your money hits the lock up in DOJ. Dont say I never warned you. Peace
    Actually this site has been a trusted one for over a decade. You should always use good judgment before playing at any online poker site. Second you gotta do your network homework my friend. Their is no network here. Bovada is an independent poker site. Third Bovada bought Bodog a few months ago, so their is no more Bodog.

But thank you for the heads up or as you call it a warning, about the DOJ. I live in New York which is quite possibly the most difficult state to withdrawal in. I never had any issue with Bodog or Bovada, i've withdrew many many times from them throughout the last 6 years. Including the two i just received, clearing all this cash i just won. So i'm good.

Oh and lastly about them being investigated that might be true. But its old news too. They've been investigated before. But they still seem to do everything right it seems...

Quote Originally Posted by dittodeano View Post
    Their is no network here. Bovada is an independent poker site. Third Bovada bought Bodog a few months ago, so their is no more Bodog.
    wow didn't know that

PokerOwned Veteren
    At PokerStars you got top prize. I recommend it. Test a few days you'll like

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Congrats on the win. That's a big accomplishment. Seeing members hit big score always make me strive to catch one too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast