Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tilt

PokerOwned Veteran

Tilt

Best way to get rid of it? Any suggestions? (Exclude yourself from playing?)

Experienced Member
    Personally I just remember that even while skill is a big part of poker luck is also a big factor. When that 5% chance hits on the river or the best hand keeps losing I remember crap like that happens and focus on the current hand instead of the last.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I do not understand your question that you mean the batbead or profit percentages outs?
    better explicate
    Ave Fenix XD

PokerOwned Pro
    Not playing doesn't get rid of tilt, it just removes you from poker tilt. Figuring out what puts you on tilt is the key, is it losing big pots? Is it losing when your ahead? Are you a losing player? Tilt is a huge topic that doesn't just go away over night, its a process that gets better over time and then will pop its ugly head up from time to time. With continued work it can get to a point where it barely even effects your game or so I hear

I was once a tilt monster that would jump up in stakes and lose a whole bankroll in one night on more then one occasion in my life. I now have reduced tilt to where I have about one session a month where tilt comes, but I have gotten better at recognizing it and sometimes can control it to a point where it goes away or effects my game very little. If it stays I tend to quit and take time to write down what put me on tilt. Take time to figure out how I can avoid it next time and if you send me a PM I am willing to work with you on it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thank you for all, of your answers! I really do appreciate it. I also will mark down, the things that really affect my game. I've done that, but I thought that I was good enough, and leaved it, where it was at the time...I also found a book, that I readed when I started playing, and will overlook it, again! (= The problem, what is, and won't go, is that I want to play, as much as I can...It's like addiction...But I have to convince myself that, you have to take a break sometimes...Let yourself to rest out...Especially when you try to grind your way up from freerolls (One day at a time). Working together is also a problem, because I do not speak English well...Maybe some Estonian Poker forum that has good players around? (Poker tilt is a tilt too)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you gotta learrn how to stop playing the min u feel tilt coming. i know easier said than done. Im still working on it and and after we get that down that being knowing u feel tilt coming u still gotta learn to play with tilt to b a winning player. which im not there yet. lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would grind up from $20 to $100, and then back down to $0 in a matter of time...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think the worst factor is that, participate from big pots, and situations like you mentioned before dusty...(bet sizing) usually, as i'm an amateur player...

Banned
    yo this is whacked out man lol....yippie@@@@@@ nice bro

Banned
    do this is hte ebst becuase its is just unreal on good it is....its so cold in my room.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast