Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    lol yeah it suks but there no hand is below a suk out, kk is kinda hard to play some times, seems an ace hits everytime kk is there

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Ya didnt specify, But I wouldnt shove KK EARLY in a tourney unless I was RRsed. late, maybe depending on the bubble, and the players at the table.

Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    Ya didnt specify, But I wouldnt shove KK EARLY in a tourney unless I was RRsed. late, maybe depending on the bubble, and the players at the table.

Experienced Member
    Poker is poker. :|

Experienced Member
    I definitely agree with most posted above. I am pushing KK every time in a tournament as long as I am not next to the bubble. With 70/30 those are good enough odds to double your stack. It may seem like it happens to you every time but it is probably not the case. I would not be upset at all to lose KK to A rag. If you are rely that concerned you can always raise like 4.5BB pre and shove on the flop. As long as there is not A.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah its kinda one of those crappy poker situation. depends on the table rather im shoving on just raising and cing a flop

With KK versus Ax (not including AA or AK, against 1 hand), I have won 74/109 all in showdowns. This is reasonably near my ~70% take.
    With Ax versus KK (same conditions), I have won 29/91 all in showdowns. This is reasonably near my ~30% take.

Stop with all the false rigged spewing. Losing with KK 30% of the time is much more than the number makes it feel like when you get sucked out on in a tournament or something, but you are supposed to lose sometimes.

In a tournament yesterday, I was blessed enough to get AA 4 times. I only won the pot 3/4 times. The 4th time was the one I lost. I didn't even mind whatsoever because I knew I was quote on quote "due" in the sense that I was above my reasonable take and I SHOULD lose with it one of those times.

Even my ~100 hand samples above are so small, it would take tons and tons of data to get long term accuracy, however, I think speaking in terms of reasonable or not, it is reasonable to lose with KK vs. Ax several times in a row.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    OH MY GOD!!! Everytime Im deep in a tounrey KK always takes me out and its always to a weak ace!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    more than once thats for sure...lol

LLB King
    Maybe 2 times out of 10?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast