Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

How to know when your tilting?

Please tell me I can never figure it out until im all out of chips!

Experienced Member
    Just playing, most steamers know they're steamed, just don't care as blinded with rage.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Typically I tilt when people spam the forum with unnecessary posts.

I usually notice I am tilting when I play my good hands and they begin to splash blank tables! In recent years I try to stick with pocket pairs and connected suits when recognizing a tilt scenario. If the betting gets above anything that seems uncomfortable, I am out and will hope for the best on the next opportunity.

TON is Gone.
    Simple. Your name is TONelson.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Thankfully I couldn't tilt after I got busted out by a donkey in the PokerOwned freeroll at 9PM last night. I'm holding JJ on the button, preflop raise to 6xBB and smooth called. Then flop comes out K69. I push and this donkey takes a minute, and calls outright. Shows 33. This idiot back doors QUADS! Yes....QUADS. Running 3's. It pays to play like an idiot I guess. Still tilting as you can probably tell from my post

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You're generally either leaking profusely, just went out when you shouldn't have been in the hand, or just doubled up with pure shit.

Hard to understand how you don't know when you're tilting. You're angry, you're looking for revenge, and/or you're just playing garbage like it's bullets hoping to catch like the donkey who put you on tilt
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Well I personally know when I'm tilting. I start playing ridiculously aggressive and stupid and I start winning. Maybe I should tilt more when I play.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Master
    I used to know when I broke my mouse and or keyboard and had to take it a part to try to finish the game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast