Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

So close but yet so far!

Played in a tourney online last night which had 421 people in it and first got a trip to vegas. Needless to say I finished 2nd. I never won anything this big and all through the tourney I thought it was my night. Got heads up and went card dead (I know bad timing). Finally get AK and guy shoves on me I call he has 77 flop comes A-7-2 and i was devestated. To make things worse i rivered a K. More like a rub it in card and i was speechless as my 2 friends who railed me on Skype can attest to. Been playing poker for 7 years and never came this close before so maybe in 7 more years I will finally get it.

Big shout out and thanks to cundo and tuffluck who railed me to the end and was there to give me words of encouragement when I lost. Thanks a guy couldnt ask for better friends.

Always a good time talking and chatting it up with you guys. You played a great game, even when you took a few hits in the middle of the game. Unfortunate that it ended the way it did. Dont give up you'll take down the next one. Congrats on a hell off a finish.
    Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mystery...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Did you win anything for 2nd? Usually they have a good cash prize unless this was different. Anyways, good luck next time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I got a tshirt and hat

PokerOwned Master
    Well that sounds like fun even to have the oppertunity, but would also suck to end that way

PokerOwned Veteran
    i cant handle on with my tilt!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    I got a tshirt and hat
    That's it for second?? A damn tshirt and a hat?? That sucks man. I wouldn't have even have played it.

PokerOwned Master
    good try man you were so close only time before you take some down

PokerOwned Master
    come on played very good, so you will be able to win it soon

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This prolly didn't have a big buyin or any $ buyin. I wouldn't have played unless it was for free lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast