Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by trueking View Post
    there was some stupid kid in a carbon free roll i played last night that had 3k with 50/100 and i shoved pre flop and he calls it?of course he hits his 7 and knocks me out...

Uhh - I think you pretty much just said it....some stupid kid in a carbon free roll

do you really think people play normally in a free roll? nobody in those tries or cares lol

you'll win mad big time off these peanut brained donkos!

PokerOwned Pro
    if its a freeroll .. expect the worse. i dont like judging players on these freerolls,.. ive seen to many crazy calls on P.O.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zayzoo View Post
    if its a freeroll .. expect the worse. i dont like judging players on these freerolls,.. ive seen to many crazy calls on P.O.
    Yup freeroll if your playing them your a busto clown anyways. No one respect your raises. You got to move up to where someone does. Your not out any money stop complaining. anyways better luck next time with dem freeroll monies

PokerOwned Master
    ppl will call with just about anything for a multitude of reasons and get rewarded for it consistently

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    ppl will call with just about anything for a multitude of reasons and get rewarded for it consistently
    Yep thats the problem right there they "get rewarded for it consistently" and think they made a great play

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I hate it when this happens, but when someone with a much bigger stack than you gets the opportunity to knock you out of the tournament they might actually call with with almost anything. I have found that when you have a stack of 20 or more big blinds your opponents tend to respect your all-in more than when you have a smaller stack like 10 or less big blinds.
    How many chips did you have before you lost?

Banned
    okkk I got 1st on the bovada game. unfortunately this does nothing for my stats on here apparently.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ive been getting sucked out on everything ive played this week dont matter what site ..running like bellande and its starting to piss me offf

PokerOwned Master
    Be thankful for all of idiots you are able to play with ! Idiots are needed to boost recreant players like most of us, so don't swear!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    yes it is! and happens way too often! just remember in the long run, luck runs out!!
    i agree tracy, but we must remind that this is only valid for sites that have a decent algorithm(in wich merge net is unfurtunally not included.... ), but besides that yes, i totally agree with you, and best hands will make it through in the long run ......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast