Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah, that's a rough one - was this maybe just before the re-entry period ended? I see a lot of dumbass crazy shit right around that time
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    some players just DONT THINK, just plain dumb and have no clue how to play poker!! just now in the long run you will beat them more often they beat you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    some players just DONT THINK, just plain dumb and have no clue how to play poker!! just now in the long run you will beat them more often they beat you!!!
    You cant beat them in the long run if the short run is always taking you out plain and simple..... I can see raising with 3 6(not really but...) calling a reraise with it is just plain idiotic, then with a pair no kicker after flop, it just amazes me at the stupidity and rewarding dumbness that goes on online..

My luck is about the same tommy so i feel your pain but these sites have to keep players around somehow or there would be no donks playing LMFAO but it gets very fkin old i know...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12