Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

aces even suck on this software!

Never in my life im sucked out on so much except for online software! 2 out of 3 hands get pocket aces to be sucked out on the river! flop a set lose on a gutshot on river straight! Second hand rivers a straight to crack my aces. I guess that's why online doesn't offer the cracked aces bonus like live play!!!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    well lose 600 on pokerowner poker software buy cracked aces my as well try and post myself a few points!

PokerOwned Master
    kool

Actually, my pocket aces generally hold up pretty well, both online and offline. Sure, there's the occasional suckout, but 90% of the time I earn chips from my big pairs.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

when I get pocket As I just go allin and if I get sucked out its ok but usually everyone will fold preflop

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Actually, my pocket aces generally hold up pretty well, both online and offline. Sure, there's the occasional suckout, but 90% of the time I earn chips from my big pairs.

90% even aces vs 72 isnt a 90% favorite...... i would love to know how your winning 90% of the time with "big pairs"

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    What is it 85% winning percentage against any hand that's close enough to 90%

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I can't win with ace rag, nor beat it, so now I just play ragz
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah aces have been horrible lately lol kinda funny to say that but that's how its been

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    I can't win with ace rag, nor beat it, so now I just play ragz
    This is a great comment as I begin to think this way at times but can not pull myself to do it just yet lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast