Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    one of those hands i keep playing i n my head. im gonna try start to post more hands for more opinions

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hey u guys like turbo sit and gos or the regular. I enjoy turbo a little more just cuz with the kids and wife its hard to have an hour to play a sit and go less there in bed lol

Banned
    you played it terribly. stick with chinese checkers. you are better off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    you played it terribly. stick with chinese checkers. you are better off
    Fuck this guy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    Fuck this guy
    FIRST OFF I AM NOT GAY so there will b no "fucking" of any kind. and second he asked for opinions and last time i checked i had one along with an asshole like we all do.

STEP!

Banned
    FIRST OFF I AM NOT GAY so there will b no "fucking" of any kind. and second he asked for opinions and last time i checked i had one along with an asshole like we all do.

STEP!
    Like I said.... Fuck you

Banned
    dude i never had an issue with the gay community so i dont see what your problem is. go get your rainbow flag and go prance bro.

i would have fold and fight for another day.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Banned
    dude i never had an issue with the gay community so i dont see what your problem is. go get your rainbow flag and go prance bro.
    He called me a bro.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    i say you should have either raised to like 800 to get a side pot going just in case someone might not want to let me have the low man's all in heads up. it's enough to where someone might call but can still be pushed to fold post flop because they'd still have chips to play with. or shoved pre flop 350 chips not a lot if you have 1625 and since the flop only hits someone a small percentage of the time he could have put you on A-K in which case even with 2nd highest pair he had you.in a sit-n-go you always want to be aggressive..... i mean it is turbo (cut throat) tournament all in preflop would have made his mind up quick, and besides aces all to often get cracked by two pair when they're soft played.

tough break but it gets greater later good luck
    Last edited by zman523; 06-14-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12