Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    maybe for another post just think and see the flop, if you see that the letters do not help it retire or create a new strategy, but the secret of poker is never despair and make good choices

PokerOwned Veteran
    Your AK had slightly over 50% equity. It was a coin flip.

PokerOwned Pro
    the hand is over rated big time man... i mean think about it a pair of 2s beats it....

PokerOwned God
    ak suited i will go all in with if the price is right.. usually can catch a king but sometimes cant

PokerOwned God
    That looks like an all in or fold table. Sometimes you win with AK, and sometimes you don't.

Experienced Member
    see i see people fell the same every1 thinks AK is a made hand A+K=ALL in all the time LOL.............................................. NOT its not a made hand ... i would only do this if my stack it super loow low low and i only have a couple of hands left that the only way i play all in with that loser

Funny how i didnt see not one comment on how bad them other 2 hands were. Its sad really 2 other hands everyone could have been bitching about but no they go after the best hand losing LMFAO BTW Ak is the 5th best starting hand so that means its better then 99 on down or it hits enough to put it ahead of small pairs. Why is it people defend the donkey winning and go after the person with best hand bicthing about losing? He could have had AA or KK and most of ya's would have said exact same thing.. K10 and Q9 seriously? not one remark of how bad there play was. these communitys are not setup to help the play as much as they are just there to bitch at person venting/ranting or complaining about best hand losing.

With all that said who started that action? did Q9 or K10 push? If they did its a easy call or fold depending on how close to the money you are. if you pushed and they called then it was a good play by you and you just got to hope that idiots dont keep hitting there miracle cards to win. IMO the 2 other players are just plain MORONS and had no business calling the blinds let alone an allin. But this is online poker for ya. Best hand loses to trash and then gets talked down to for getting it in with best hand with nary word on how bad the other 2 players hands were. if you would have won it would have been a good play but since you didnt you played it bad, go figure!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

i gotta kinda agree with ab, not enough info to say who was the true idiot, if Q9 pushed (moron move) and KT called personally id of folded AK especially if i was near money, to much risk, if KT shoved then was a good call if risky (lots of other players still to act) and as ab said if u pushed then good solid move especially in late play

all round unlucky hand though
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    If you flop top pair top kicker postflop with its not an automatic get it in. I have folded it a lot of times before.

PokerOwned Pro
    Looks like that Chukiki dude was just trying to steal blinds and got lucky. It happens.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast