Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Wow don't tell me your one of those. For 1 it is not a freeroll because it takes pts to get in and 2 I dont give a crap what the buy in is or isnt thats not an excuse to play bad.
    k 1 it is a freerol it hasnt cost me a penny to play here as auch you will see bad plays you just will
    2 i think your attitude in this thread is lollable unless people agree with you all you do is berate them...righto
    3 you either dont play here enough to make any point on how the play is developing or you are that bad that you just cant win shit been a member since apr 2011 and have only won $20 oh dear
    4 if you cant hack the donks dont play freerolls if you are to far above the skill set of those that play here deposit on merge and play in buy in tournies
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    I think freerolls are just reckless with bad play, it doesnt hurt anyones money. like i said heres better play at an .80cent hyper turbo tourny on juicy. just have to live with it, we all do. Just try the best to bust them somehow. just know that usually when you got all you're chips in and best hand pre flop, you'll probably loose

PokerOwned God
    if u need a bakroll fast - these donk make u fkn smash ur laptop. But if you have time - patience its real easy to be top10 or 20 ranked player. but u can have bad months...multiple. before u cash 4 in a row.

lol its funny that ppl can get away with so much sht here now but when others btch they get banned //ofcourse zab still has same jokers in charge i didnt think this site would get better
    sht not bingo again

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Its funny to me that these players who claim to be so good and trash belittle and talk bad about how bad some one is, dont seem to win much... quit looking at what the other player is doing "wrong" and figure out the holes in your game, nothing gives a donkey a better feeling than hearing a railbird talk trash while they are sitting on what use to be your chips

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    I think freerolls are just reckless with bad play, it doesnt hurt anyones money. like i said heres better play at an .80cent hyper turbo tourny on juicy. just have to live with it, we all do. Just try the best to bust them somehow. just know that usually when you got all you're chips in and best hand pre flop, you'll probably loose
    \

I hear they are coming out with a new game kinda like hold em except everyone gets two cards and the best two win, no flop no turn no river, its not a five card game no decisions to be made ...

TON is Gone.
    This thread should have been a poll.

PokerOwned God
    quit crying about players on here..

everyone always has something to say negative....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    There are a lot of donks here and the only way to avoid them is to stop playing against them. I dont think many even know how to play lol but its poker and if you cant beat the donks then you prolly are one yourself.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I dont see why people get mad at don't plays...be happy, it gives you a better chance of winning.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast