Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    You have to remember it is a Free roll. Certain "plays" may not always be by the standard.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    but then agaiqn, thats how i usually win my tournament, i capitalize usually on bad players at the final table and try to isolate them properly.
    1) I am not a bad player and
    2) This was not a final table or him having me dominated chip wise we were about even in chips

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    You have to remember it is a Free roll. Certain "plays" may not always be by the standard.
    Wow don't tell me your one of those. For 1 it is not a freeroll because it takes pts to get in and 2 I dont give a crap what the buy in is or isnt thats not an excuse to play bad.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    it sorta a free roll, its pretty easy to earn enough points for 1 buy in. I was playing low limit (1.50) sng's on juicy and the play is way better even at the minuscule limit. ive learned to just deal with it and try some all in k 7 off preflop myself haha

hi im new

where is the poker software on this site or is it the freerolls on carbon,etc that this is pertaining to? also, it says i have to play in ten tourneys before i can be staked. can i stake others now or do i have to play in ten or more before i also can stake others

thanks in advance for answering me.

Banned
    It always amuses me when someone berates a entire set of people even though it is literally a game for shits and giggles and bragging rights..if you really want to stretch it. Sometimes traps backfire, Aces get no callers preflop and lose to rags on the turn, no use in getting upset....chances are you have also called with a losing hand and took the pot. Don't be so quick to forget the other side of the coin. GL

AND NO, I AM NOT ONE OF THE PLAYERS YOU REFER TO

PokerOwned Veteran
    That really makes no sense at all tho.

Banned
    sharking for mod

PokerOwned Pro
    happens all the time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    It always amuses me when someone berates a entire set of people even though it is literally a game for shits and giggles and bragging rights..if you really want to stretch it. Sometimes traps backfire, Aces get no callers preflop and lose to rags on the turn, no use in getting upset....chances are you have also called with a losing hand and took the pot. Don't be so quick to forget the other side of the coin. GL

AND NO, I AM NOT ONE OF THE PLAYERS YOU REFER TO
    It is useless talking to people like you who think because it is a freeroll its ok to play like a moron. For those leaving intelligent feedback thank you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast