Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    It sucks but that is poker sometimes. These are the donks that make poker profitable. Sometimes you lose but overall, they will still be losing players.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    get used to it and stop complaining lol

PokerOwned God
    That's poker, why are you whining. People call like fools on-line all the time. It is to be expected.

PokerOwned God
    You played ur hand so fkn well you got him committed with complete garbage. Shrug it off and move on. My only thought here is you risked ur tourney life on a draw. The way of carbon/pokerstars etc. is to make a hand then risk ur life. Way too many <20% suckouts on river to risk urlife with Ace high. That being said u played the hand great - you win and ur going deep (prolly what he was thinking - he wins and hes sitting on what $71k? if he loses he still has a few left - maybe why he was all-in pre flop in his mind he had you "covered" -just ludicris)...

PokerOwned God
    I agree with someone who said you need to make a sizable bet on the flop - if you know your commited to go all in any way - why not shove all ur chips on the flop in a semi-bluff (u havent hit but have great cards and a nice draw). If he has some low PP or even AK he has too fold or donk; way easier for him to fold here - you dont look like you got A5 or 22 then.

Experienced Member
    ty for ur advices guys.....i think i play the hand 90% correct but i've been unlucky sometime i belived that pokerstars rewards donkeys =)))) but in long run they suck

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Agree with LaserCats. Just remember, play ur best. Suckouts happen both ways. Take the good with the bad. Always tommorrow.

i hate russians...they always got luckyer then me with cards like 8 10 and me AK ...:|

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah that sucks, he was basically trying to give away his chips there and got lucky

PokerOwned Pro
    Bad luck. Ive had a one outer suck-out against me 3 outers.. It happens..
    Atleast when u suck out against one of those damn russians on stars you wont feel srry for them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast