Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Flop straight flush draw do u call all in.....

so i am in big blind in po tourney no raise i have j 9 hearts... flop comes 10 8 hearts and 2 clubs.... guy pushs all in do you call????? I will have 220 in chips left i call..... he has set of 22s.... i miss hitting the straight or the flush...... what where my odds with 2 cards to come.......

You have to call. If anyone says otherwise they are wrong.

as above really, if it was just a straight or just a flush draw then id fold but chance for a straight flush hands down worth the risk

PokerOwned Demi-God
    your odds were very good to win the hand, but the straight flush was less greater

The straight flush draw is NEVER worth chasing but its a bonus if you have a str8 draw and flush draw. NEVER draw at the str8 flush, your drawing to one card, but when u have a str8 flush draw u also have the flush draw and hope no one else has a bigger draw. So throw the one outer out of ur mind ur really playin just the flush draw and str8 draw, if u happen to hit the str8 flush then WOOOHOOO but thats not what u wanna play for
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, I think you call there, lots of outs. Might fold if you are on the bubble for the money, but it depends.

Quote Originally Posted by scottieb668 View Post
    so i am in big blind in po tourney no raise i have j 9 hearts... flop comes 10 8 hearts and 2 clubs.... guy pushs all in do you call????? I will have 220 in chips left i call..... he has set of 22s.... i miss hitting the straight or the flush...... what where my odds with 2 cards to come.......
    ok got a question for you on this, let's say you are in the WSOP and bought in for 10k of your money, are you risking your tourney life on your hopes of hitting your flush or straight draw??????

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    You call every time there ... bad luck to be up against a set.. many times late in a tourney they might have just an 8 or a 10 and u have 3 to 6 more live cards.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by scottieb668 View Post
    yes, you absolutely have to call, you are actually favorite against most hands at this pt. Because he had set, you are slight dog now (around 40%), but you can't automatically put him on set, I'd figure top pair, even A J you are favorite against at this pt (you are around 60%), and top 2 (10 8) you are a coin flip. Only other hand you are less than 45% against is A 2 hearts, any other bigger flush draw you are 45 or better. I would never fold open ended str flush draw after flop, way too many outs, unless at a pt in tourney i didn't want to take any chances and had enough chips to make a good run (right at bubble), then maybe i'd fold.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    ok got a question for you on this, let's say you are in the WSOP and bought in for 10k of your money, are you risking your tourney life on your hopes of hitting your flush or straight draw??????
    If i wouldn't be willing to call then I shouldn't be playing for that much, cause if you're not willing to make a call when against most hands you are the fav, and the best possible hand at that pt you win 4 out 10, then you probably couldnt afford to play that tournament. So if I was playing it, I could afford to lose, and YES, I'd call.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast