Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea every time it happens i flip a shit but then just get over it...hopefully i dont ruin my BR by then tho

Banned
    ive lost like 5 flips in a row plus 2 75/25 (me ahead) such a joke.

PokerOwned God
    Maybe shovings not ur game. play ak slower till u catch.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    When we run bad we run bad, not always lot we can do. It turns back around just have to hang in there. Went about a month and half which seemed like an eternity and got beat about every way imaginable then it repeated.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

This is why I stopped playing at merge, I been playin on Lock and dont see this happen much

PokerOwned Veteran
    mxm i got fucked on merge so i closed my account not kewl

Experienced Member
    Honestly this is what happens on Merge when you just push all in. if you dont/cant slowly see all cards you WILL get Donked out by a stupid call. Or just a idiot player. Keep your chin up and keep moving forward. work on things YOU can do to be a better player. because bitching about the Merge server/client/game is going to get you nowhere! Learn from mistakes. Like overplaying K A

PokerOwned God
    merge always favors the underdog so if you keep that in mind u stand a chance

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    looks like the river is with you.that's only bad luck if we cans say so.online poker...everything is possible

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    everyone has a bad run thts poker but the good runs is what keeps me playing
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast