Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Grinding Hardcore..... Damn Im out of Kush

Dude ever since Sunday when I won a couple hundred off the SB, I have been grinding 08 games like crazy. I have been 3-5 tabling, and since Sunday I have raked over $400. My goal was to be @ $700 by Poker Maximus 4; now I am over $1100. WEEEEEEEE. Going for a deep run in the Last Man Standing promo. Also would like to FT the 2 a Days promo. Going to also be playing some of the PM4 events. Lolz I need to go get a little studying in, and go get some more weed. See you all @ the tables, and GL.

good luck at the tables....I myself am looking to begin playing again for real......Now my heath is better and im more mentally focused and ready to deal with the ups and down that I may encouter with being a full time player.....can't wait!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Right on, I'm nursing a baby roll on carbon. Up and down up and down. Anyways, I'm still alive in the last man standing promo too. I just need to earn 100 points either today or tomorrow and I qualify for the 5k freeroll which is all I wanted out of the LMS promo. If I can build my roll either today or tomorrow I'll go for a deeper run myself.

Banned
    Im nursing this blunt right now.........................

Seasoned Veteran
    Rule numero uno: Never run out of that goody!!!!

Banned
    If anybody has paid attention to my avatar at the tables know I keep some

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Dude ever since Sunday when I won a couple hundred off the SB, I have been grinding 08 games like crazy. I have been 3-5 tabling, and since Sunday I have raked over $400. My goal was to be @ $700 by Poker Maximus 4; now I am over $1100. WEEEEEEEE. Going for a deep run in the Last Man Standing promo. Also would like to FT the 2 a Days promo. Going to also be playing some of the PM4 events. Lolz I need to go get a little studying in, and go get some more weed. See you all @ the tables, and GL.

Good luck and keep it up man!!