Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Cool my month challenge

ok so i started w $0 on alll my accts. and my goal is to TRY to get $50+ on 3-4 sites in a month. i started this 8 days ago, this b my 1st update. at end of 1st wk, i was at- Juicy Stakes- $24.80. ACR-$21.65, but nothin else yet! i made a 1$ on bovada alost it in 5 min after playing 2 hrs to win it! lol so that cou;da been my 3rd site to start a BR on but diddnt work out. ill keep tryin! UPDATE- as of 5/6/2014, my 8th day of the 30 day challenge, im at- Juicy stakes-$39.75. ACR- $45.05. gettin ther w these 2 sites, but i need to hop in some diff FRs to try to grab those 2 more sites, maybe atleast 1. ive only been playing the PO bovada FRs, might have to start w carbon, or BCP. i dnt mind bcp/acr being on the same network. if i ran up bcp along w acr, that counts to me! Hope to accomplish this goal! see you all at the tables! GL
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

gl to ya youve come to the right place to start a roll with -0-
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Seasoned Veteran
    Are you allowed to play the free rolls hosted by poker owned? I won the PO freeroll like two days ago to start a bank roll on ACR but I lost out in a double or nothing tournament twice and lost the bank roll. I am about the place in both a 10 free roll and the 10 dollar early morning so (unless I really screw up) should be able to play at least a 50 cent on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    for sure! annnd thank you bud! i appreciate it!
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy66666 View Post
    Are you allowed to play the free rolls hosted by poker owned? I won the PO freeroll like two days ago to start a bank roll on ACR but I lost out in a double or nothing tournament twice and lost the bank roll. I am about the place in both a 10 free roll and the 10 dollar early morning so (unless I really screw up) should be able to play at least a 50 cent on demand.
    y wouldnt i be able to play the PO FRs? if u have pts, yeah, i can play! haha

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    thank you! i appreciate it! and i hope it goes well! the hardiest part BY FAR is the STARTING of building a BR! but it can happen obv. and ive done it soooo many times!

Seasoned Veteran
    What have you been doing after cashing in freerolls. I have done it twice in the last day and finished 11th once. I have a couple of bucks in my ACR account and im wondering what you think is the best way to build up your bankroll? Playing double or nothings? Or what?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck! Not overly familiar with ACR or Juicy Stakes. They have decent cash out times?

PokerOwned Master
    Goodluck with it man merge is hard to start a bankroll on lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    goodluck sir! I tried the same thing and end up tilting away everything!