Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Seasoned Veteran

Greatest Comeback Experiance

So yesterday I was playin the 6oclock pokerowned carbon poker tourney. I had about 7k in chips when I had to run to my brothers to help him out with something. It tookabout an hr or so. I got back home got on my pc and was still in this tourney. It was the final table and I only had 79chips left. 79 CHIPS. Went all in with pocket 6s, hit quads on the flop. Won that hand. Went all in with AK ithink, I won that hand, then went all in again with Q9 clubs, I won that hand. Had bout 5k in chips now. Kept playin and ended up taking 3rd place. I thought it was awesome and I felt like I actually did something cool n poker and just wanted to share it with yall.

Post your greatest comeback stories for everyone to read right here.

PokerOwned Master
    Wow congrats man, feels good doesn't it?

Yesterday there were about 13-15 ppl left in this $33 BI mtt. I was on the button with 9s and the cutoff shoved A4o and i reshoved. He spiked an ace and I went from 20-23 bbs to 4bbs which was 15K. Avg stack was 100k and I won two double ups and a hand vs utg limper when I was the BB to go up to 90K.

Ended up coolering a guy AA>A10o postflop and got to the final table with ~300K and 2nd in chips. I ended up finishing in third.

PokerOwned Pro
    greatest comeback would have to be, going down to basically a chip and a chair. all the way to winning it . I Have done this before on full tilt.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    comeback from the 1st grade and learn to spell experience

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    congrats guys that cool,is a good feelin being knocked to yo knee,s an comin bak strong.
    win if yu can but always play fair