Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    i dont understand why u said i "lost" my whole bankroll........u were now subscribed to a 60K guaranteed trney, it was a good chance to make some good money...................u didnt "lost" it........u only dont take the right advantage of it.........

This. /thread

ekkkkk that suxxx.,.i did it 1 time on carbon for a 5 buck stud game....there was shit in prizepool and missclicked lolol oh well fk it

lmfao i hate when that happens or youre tryin to buy into a tourney and you know youve been up too long shouldnt play but say fuck it then when you buy in you realize you missed some small detail like its a turbo or something you hate lmao hate those rare shitty moments

although the name of the thread is very misleading yes lol that wasnt a lost BR in one click :P

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    how did you do in the 60K?

Experienced Member
    i feel 4 u!! hasnt happend 2 me (YET) n hope it never does i have reg 4 a game i didnt want to play wen the lobby moved the game that was long ago n far away now b4 u can reg on merg u need to dbl clickn i always look at the lobby to make sure i clicked on the rite 1 b4 i hit reg

I did something similar i was checking out a $60 tourney and had a coupon I ended up registering using the last of my cash. well I won 1st for $575.00 that was a good OOPPS . true story

Seasoned Veteran
    i had 2 tables open, wanted to go all in in the one game, but went all in at the other, accidently, and lost all my stack. It was with a 5 usd buy in

PokerOwned Veteran
    sound like you made a mistake but do you really want sympathy??? lol

There are times I am all jazzed up for whatever reasons and i will do this on accident. I remember doing it on purpose for the ferguson back in the day. I remember you had to register within the first 45 secs. or so, or it would fill up....LOL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast