Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66238.23

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar

Got something dumb you wanna brag about?

Yesterday I made a great lay down and a great call. I flopped top pair with KQ then bet and bet again on the turn, and was met with a steep re raise on the turn, after careful consideration and a gut feeling I folded and showed. GoddogAA showed the set of 9's he just made and made me feel all warm inside.

I was getting pot odds calling on a flush draw with A high, on the river my card didn't come and my opponent shoved all in. Something about the bet sizes said this was a pure bluff and my A high was good, so I made the hero call, and won.

What's dumb that made you feel like tha sh1t!?

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    One time, I was in a tournament close to the bubble and I stepped away from the computer to take a bathroom break. I ran back and had KK in the small blind with someone open shoving early position. I was about to time out and clicked all in but my time ran out and i was like NOOOOOOOO!!!! lol

Then saw the bb snap call with AA and I was so relieved. I woulda busted but instead made the final table and got some $.

when I first say the title I thought it was about anything but so far the responses have all been poker related. I can't think of anything dumb to brag about

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    when I first say the title I thought it was about anything but so far the responses have all been poker related. I can't think of anything dumb to brag about
    so what are you sayin dry, you have never made a dumb move in poker??????????????
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

I called a friends with a 9 high once (well 9 being the high card in my hand) and was right... but thats really different i would never ever ever ever do that to anyone i didnt know 100%

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I didn't say but I meant poker related, though if someone has something interesting not poker related to say then why not let's hear it. I have something along those lines actually, I got hit on by a milf while I was walking my dog today!

ya i was in 12.5k satty last nigh top 4 = ticket 5= $19 well gf call and wanted to go to fair, well i was in 2nd donked off chips and got 5th weeee i couldnt have played nor unregister from game, well done me ive never tried to not win like that before.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight