Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good play or Bad play?

ok yesterday in freeroll I was getting 1/2 of average.
    so I needed a double up.
    I got AQs in EP, so I raise big, probably 10% of my stack bc blinds were high.
    2 people call, the flop is K75 (7,5.. dont know exactly) but there were 2 of the same suit.
    the table was very tight, 2 people called my raise pf, a big pot, and I had a little stack.
    I had 2 options,
    check: most likely someone would bet bc they wont give me any "space".
    Push all-in: someone would need a K to call me.

ok I pushed allin, bc I had a ace and flush draw. I needed that pot and 1 player called me, he had a K.
    lucky me, I get a A and a Q on turn-river
    good play or bad play? I know for sure that I would always do the same in this situation.
    ~Have no fear! ac13 is here!~ ''You douchebags are gonna bring your A-game? - Just messing with you Sasquatch!'' Philip Hoffman

PokerOwned Master
    You said the table was tight, so it could have been much worse. Someone could have had a set of sevens, fives or even kings. A pair of kings was very likely, and someone had it. Because you had a small stack and a flush draw, it was not a wrong move, but without the draw it's bad play.

@fataman: nah, dont believe they would have a set.
    Last edited by Poof; 09-17-2012 at 11:02 AM.
    ~Have no fear! ac13 is here!~ ''You douchebags are gonna bring your A-game? - Just messing with you Sasquatch!'' Philip Hoffman

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok, u dont have any other info, blind sizes, how many BBs u have, etc. But if im figuring right, u say uve got half of the avg stack so im figuring anywhere between 12 n 25. If its 12BBs or less then its a shove PF. If its 20-25, then u can fire a c-bet to see where u stand in the hand n try to rep the K or AA. Anywhere in between i think u can check the flop n wait for a better spot.

Banned
    Yeah you know, everyone here can post and give their opinion on if its a good or bad play but its a waste of time. He has already said he would always do it so what the fuck is the point of even posting the question to begin with????? Ass clown

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I would have dropped it personally. In EP it's too much of a risk.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Getting any1 to call all-in with you having a flush draw is a win, imo.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    Yeah you know, everyone here can post and give their opinion on if its a good or bad play but its a waste of time. He has already said he would always do it so what the fuck is the point of even posting the question to begin with????? Ass clown
    great funny guy, thanks..
    nah, just hoped like JoeSchmo made a post. that helped me.
    I can understand that you will be always mad on me, even if I helped you (a lot).
    but pls, if i ask for some advice, dont go post some shit.
    showerbag.................

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Getting any1 to call all-in with you having a flush draw is a win, imo.
    lol, the chance he would fold was big, so if you would look at the odds, than I think that it was a good move.
    but as Joeschmo said, maybe just a cbet.. but then he would prolly reraise, and I would have a stack, so small that it would be real dumb to fold.

PokerOwned God
    ive been seeing the word showerbag used at tables lately and in this thread what does it mean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast