Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would fold this hand when I saw that flop for sure, what can you do with your AQ?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    pre-flop, ep, and short stacked? If a tight image, shove.

PokerOwned God
    lots of things to consider there - being a free roll it's not a bad play - you gonna need chips opne way or another and you don't really have any skin in the game AND time is money - get chips now or get knocked out and play a SNG. On the other hand - with AQ you could shove PF and pray or Limp and trap a huge pot with 4 way action. 10% raise is a no-no in my oppinion as u are most certainly committed with a flop raise of any kind into a pot thats probably 30% plus of your stack (leaving you with close to half ur stack behind). Can't say its a wrong play but in a real money tourney maybe you raise 1/2 ur stack (this would be a semi-bluff since AQ aint that gd) and shove flop or limp/trap (getting a look at the flop - keeping it small til turn/river showed the Ace's etc...)

PokerOwned God
    BTW - I have a solid/tight image so my 1/2 stack pf bet and shove flop is a standard "AA" hole card play. I also trap the S out of people so its usually ez to keep bets small atleast til turn to see if nut flush/Set pops...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12