Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A good lose

Banned

A good lose

I jsut got done playing 292 hands of razz against one of the best players I have ever played in the game..My favorite game, and probably best game. I started at $1.50 he was there with over $15. I doubled up early with the nuts to his 7 high. after alot of hands..I grinded up to $8 and change. I lost a big hand though. ended up having A234J8A, he had 2467Q5K...lost like $7, grinded back up and back and forth a bit...got to a little over $2 and then this happens
    madbananas Posts Ante 0.02
    PRbigFish Posts Ante 0.02
    madbananas Posts Bring In 0.05
    PRbigFish Raised to 0.30
    madbananas Calls 0.25
    madbananas Bets 0.25
    PRbigFish Calls 0.25
    madbananas Bets 0.25
    PRbigFish Calls 0.25
    PRbigFish Bets 1.64
    madbananas All In 1.50
    PRbigFish Shows
    madbananas Shows
    PRbigFish Won 4.41 from Pot 1 with 6-5-4-3-
    PRbigFish Won 0.14 from Pot 2 with 6-5-4-3-A

ended up being this
    PRbigFish 8d 3s 6c 9s 4s Ac 5s
    madbananas 6h 5h 7s 4d 2h 2c 3c

he shoved with me ahead...i just got unlucky. he played it right, I played it perfect. I lost though 23456 to a3456...i was ahead till i wasnt 7th street killed me. Oh well. I am not tilted or anything, kinda disappointed though. Shoudla woulda coulda's besides a couple big hands with bad results..I could have been profited $11, but 2 big hands cut me down to size. I am happy with the outcome besides the losing part. I played the game which is my best game, against a player to my caliber. He was in 4 other games winning in them all up to $1/$2. I just love playing someone that is good. I don't mind losing to a good player that gets the best of me. I do hate losing to lucky shitty players, but this just wasn't the case. I played my best, and so did he. Unforunately the outcome wasnt what i wanted. Just didn't know i could find a great player at the stakes I play. Just was excited about playing someone as good as me.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Razz is fun but it's mostly just the luck of the draw. You 'did' everything you could!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    nice to see a razz thread ... even though I haven't played it since Stars left the US market

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Ive played twice and it is pretty cool but i dont like the triple!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    theres a game i hav no fn idea about
    omaha is as far as i stray away from NL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hate Razz because i always learn to play for strongest hand not the weakest.

Razz is ok, where were you playing (poker site)? I really like 7 stud hi/lo, use to be able to find a game 24 hours a day on Absolute.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    Razz can be fun, but I would never play it for any kind of sizeable stakes because it can be so frustrating.

PokerOwned God
    Razz can be fun, but I never play it for any kind of sizeable stake because it can be so frustrating.

I tried Badugi game and 2-7 limit triple lowball these games is fun but you can get really suckout sometimes.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast