Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Survey Master

crushed in 3500GTD felt like i was playing PO freeroll

i dont share this opinion about all of you but i do feel that most of you suck ass when it comes to poker. and i believe 80% or more of you make this horrible call. really pissed right now. should be killin it.

Game started at: 2013/6/30 22:49:36
    Game ID: 175760753 400/800 $3,500 GTD, Table 12 (Hold'em)
    Seat 6 is the button
    Seat 1: Juce (22637).
    Seat 2: xNextBigThingx (21840).
    Seat 4: BishFish (13832).
    Seat 5: Nuttyzeus (12447).
    Seat 6: xx54097 (17802).
    Seat 7: TammyWins (18457).
    Seat 8: horse62278 (18082).
    Seat 9: Scary_thoughtS (8244).
    Player TammyWins ante (100)
    Player horse62278 ante (100)
    Player Scary_thoughtS ante (100)
    Player Juce ante (100)
    Player xNextBigThingx ante (100)
    Player BishFish ante (100)
    Player Nuttyzeus ante (100)
    Player xx54097 ante (100)
    Player TammyWins has small blind (400)
    Player horse62278 has big blind (800)
    Player TammyWins received a card.
    Player TammyWins received a card.
    Player horse62278 received card: [Qs]
    Player horse62278 received card: [Qc]
    Player Scary_thoughtS received a card.
    Player Scary_thoughtS received a card.
    Player Juce received a card.
    Player Juce received a card.
    Player xNextBigThingx received a card.
    Player xNextBigThingx received a card.
    Player BishFish received a card.
    Player BishFish received a card.
    Player Nuttyzeus received a card.
    Player Nuttyzeus received a card.
    Player xx54097 received a card.
    Player xx54097 received a card.
    Player Scary_thoughtS folds
    Player Juce folds
    Player xNextBigThingx raises (1600)
    Player BishFish folds
    Player Nuttyzeus folds
    Player xx54097 folds
    Player TammyWins calls (1200)
    Player horse62278 allin (17182)
    Player xNextBigThingx folds
    Player TammyWins calls (16382)
    *** FLOP ***: [Kc 6d 4s]
    *** TURN ***: [Kc 6d 4s] [Ac]
    *** RIVER ***: [Kc 6d 4s Ac] [Jc]
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 38364. Rake 0
    Board: [Kc 6d 4s Ac Jc]
    Player Juce does not show cards.Bets: 100. Collects: 0. Loses: 100.
    Player xNextBigThingx does not show cards.Bets: 1700. Collects: 0. Loses: 1700.
    Player BishFish does not show cards.Bets: 100. Collects: 0. Loses: 100.
    Player Nuttyzeus does not show cards.Bets: 100. Collects: 0. Loses: 100.
    Player xx54097 does not show cards.Bets: 100. Collects: 0. Loses: 100.
    *Player TammyWins shows: Two pairs. As and Js [Jh As]. Bets: 18082. Collects: 38364. Wins: 20282.
    Player horse62278 shows: One pair of Qs [Qs Qc]. Bets: 18082. Collects: 0. Loses: 18082.
    Player Scary_thoughtS does not show cards.Bets: 100. Collects: 0. Loses: 100.
    Game ended at: 2013/6/30 22:50:56

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Feel for ya bro, I kno the feeling, but I agree with most ppl would make that A J call, what was crazy about as well was, it was almost like an insta call they didnt think long about that a bit, maybe 5 seconds and call, crazyness!! No brainer insta-fold

oh wow, what a way to go out, good game tommy.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    oh wow, what a way to go out, good game tommy.
    at the time i was slightly pissed but im not sure i played the hand right either. i should have reraised yes but maybe not all in. then bet the flop hard and might still have been in it. just dont think flipping was the correct play here

Its evolved from people bashing players here when they lose PO games to people bashing players here when they lose any game.

Sucks to lose like this.

This is a BVB open and a jam. I am calling here with AJ pretty much all day long here. I would need to have some history with villain to justify considering folding. This is a spot that is unfortunate for you, but it is also unfortunate for villain. This isn't 2004. Poker has become so much more aggressive. I am sure OP will disagree with me.... If SB if raising into you the BB with a freq of 25% when the pot is folded to him, you should be shoving hands that his AJ is crushing. You really can't be 3betting as it will be polarized to air or nuts. This is why you should be shoving a range that will be tailored to his range and will thereby be theoretically unexploitable. QQ<AJ bad-beat for you clearly... but if you hold QQ>AJ, then you coolered him given the set-up. Volume it up, and your results will be undeniable either way. I have 1,000 games on Carbon, and that is lol. AAAAAllin a short-term member here has over 70,000. Once you get to over 5k games, then you will have a pretty good idea where your game stacks up. AJ vs QQ BVB 20bbs deep is a cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    at the time i was slightly pissed but im not sure i played the hand right either. i should have reraised yes but maybe not all in. then bet the flop hard and might still have been in it. just dont think flipping was the correct play here
    Think about this for a second. You jammed and he called you. He is jamming over your 3bet as well. BVB it is getting in unless you flat call, which would be atrocious.

PokerOwned God
    Neither one of you is getting away from AJ - QQ pre flop. Ive cashed in 3 of the last 4 $50 free rolls on Carbon by protecting my stack and not donking - ever. Raise - sure - but not all in - you make more $ by playing strong cards and keeping it small till you hit nuts and then even still ur value betting to keep the 3 fish in the pot to hit there dead money flushes into your boat.

You have to realize you could be dead or 52% here pre flop easily. If he has AK, AA, KK, or EVEN QQ - your not getting return on your shove - its a donk flip. I have gone cold for a month on donk flipping - it happens. IF you played the flop and saw the King there - you could keep it small. IF you saw the Ace there as well u should be folding into steep bets.

That being said Im a SNG player most of the time and Im shoving QQ all day - the difference being Im up against 6 people - and ur up against 200. You may want to take a look at the flop when up against another big stack. I've had reads and folded JJ many times correctly - QQ is a little harder to fold but keep in mind your draws are horrible. 1 pair often wins but how many times do you see 1 card flushes and crazy str8s out here.

Definitely not a bad play QQ all in - but your gonna have mad swings in your game all in pre flop. Are you gonna shove QQ every time you get it for the whole tourney? IT's gonna get beat eventually - you may even be 18% preflop.