Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Private

Intro thread????

Not sure if there's an intro thread, but Im gonna introduce myself anyway.(finding it hard to navigate around this site lol.
    anyway, Im K-Dog, or kerouacsDog. Ive played online poker for 7 years, and live for 5 or so. online I play from 2nl up to 25nl holdem, and have played 200pl omaha HU. I play for fun, but Im serious about the game, whether its 1c/2c or a couple of hundred bucks. I started with sngs and mtts, and now play cash more as Im learning it. Ive won a 5000 player freerool for $10 and a t-shirt lol, and 2 months ago i won a 2000 player freeroll where only the winner got anything from a choice of prizes. i won a laptop for that, $600 value. live I took down a mtt a few weeks back, my mate got 2nd, and our other mate had a % cut from both of us, so we all won lol.
    I live on the south coast of england, in a beautiful town, 15 minutes walk from the sea, which i love.
    I was referred to this site by a friend from another site, if she wishes to step forward fine, but Im not gonna name and shame her!

Anyway, gl at the tables, thanks for reading.
    KD

An intro thread in Tilts and Bragging? FFS MBD, I can understand you not finding the new members section, but I know that you know damn well this is not the place for an intro thread, lolz.
    Maybe a MOD can move it for you.
    Welcome to the site, if you have any questions holla at me on MSN, or ask here, most are friendly and helpful.

Oh, and had you named me as your friend....that would have been a brag
    Last edited by Poof; 10-05-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: You are such a noob!

Private
    I just stuck it here, how the f**k do you find all the threads lol. And now I can brag that you are my friend on here, and when I can find my way around i can stalk you, MLB@PO(see what I did there lol!)
    Last edited by K-Dog; 10-05-2011 at 09:57 AM. Reason: ur the noob!

icwydt
    There is a chat box on the main page, plz don't talk to me there, I don't want everyone to know I know you lolz.
    Under that is the forums section, it is pretty much self explanitory, if it isn't, see if the sub forums are collapsed, you may need to click a little icon to the right of the section names.
    There is a beginners corner you should check out, and don't worry, it took me a little bit of time to find my way around but it does happen.
    GL MBD!
    Last edited by Poof; 10-05-2011 at 10:38 AM. Reason: of course I am kidding about the not talking to me in chat part :)

Private
    nope cant find it. i click on forum at top and comes up with some crap, no threads of sub forums to read. anyway, will chat sometime on msn or whatever it was we chattted on. bye for now MLB@PO, gotta go food shopping.

Yes, then scroll down, lol
    You found this sub forum somehow.....
    Last edited by Poof; 10-05-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hello K-dog and welcome to this forum. Believe me you will be familiar with it in a few days.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Welcome K-Dog , think you will enjoy this place , good luck and see you at the tables

Private
    thanks guys, for the welcome.

Mods, can you move this to the right sub-forum please?
    (Ive found all the other threads now lol!)