Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Going, Going, Gone!

April 15, 2012. Colt Poker Heads up $.10 / $.20 XTheAvengerX(Me) vs. mrbeagle
    We both bought in for the max $20. On the 13th hand I am dealt a 9 10 Hearts on the SB, I raise 3x the blind, mrbeagle calls. Flop comes 7h,8d,Jh. I raise 1/2 the pot($.60), mrbeagle reraises $1.80, I reraise $5, mrbeagle goes all in, I CALL I show up my str8 with 4 to the flush, mrbeagle shows Qh, Js. 4th street brings 5d, 5th street brings Kh. I am now with approx. $38. Very Next Freaking hand! I am dealt a Qh,Qd, in the BB.
    mrbeagle is first to act. He raises $.60, I reraise $1.80, He pushes all in immediately. CHIT! What am I to do? Quick note: He has been extremely loose to this point. I do some math and say Fuck it. I CALL! He shows up Kd,10h. Flop comes 2d, 5h, 7s, 4th street brings 10s, 5th street brings Ks. I am down to approx. $17 I play tight until hand# 29. I am dealt JdJs on the SB,I raise 3x the bb($.60) He reraises $1.80, I reraise $5 he calls. Flop comes 6h, 10d, Jh. I raise All In. He calls and shows up 7d, 8d. 4th street brings DEATH 9s, 5th street brings 3c. Game over!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Colt poker sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually quite fond of Colt. I have had some success on the HU Cash tables. The tourneys and SnG's I never have been able to get a grasp on. Work in progress. And the withdrawal process have always went without a hitch. I don't like that we have to draw 500 at a time. I beleive there is certainly room for improvement. 100 would be nice.

Never heard of Colt.