Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

I'm not sure what to make of this...

So I've ran bad/below expectation on every site I play on? What should I even take out of this? I don't believe online poker is rigged or anything, but why can't even hit my expected results on any site?

The yellow line is on average how much I should have made in my all ins, the green line is what actually happened. This includes real money NLHE MTT and SNG hands, not including hyper turbos, DONs and entries under a dollar.

Merge:

Aced:

Juicy:
    Last edited by jasonv12; 09-04-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Your sample sizes aren't nearly big enough. I have heard other players dismissing 1 million hand sample sizes in plo. Now granted NLHE is a lot less volatile, but you don't even come close to having enough of a sample size. You really need to volume it up more.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Your sample sizes aren't nearly big enough. I have heard other players dismissing 1 million hand sample sizes in plo. Now granted NLHE is a lot less volatile, but you don't even come close to having enough of a sample size. You really need to volume it up more.
    I know that is definitely true, but it almost feels like an excuse. If include ALL my hands, including freerolls, cash games, etc. the data is very similar and the hands number over triples.

Does your software account for the rake taken out?

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Does your software account for the rake taken out?
    This is for tournament hands in terms of big blinds won or lost, so there isn't exactly a rake. I think it would tho.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea i dont think you have a big enough sample size