Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61853.58

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    To answer the question....of course Gimme is a major dumbass! Why does the hand there even mean anything? He hangs around here talking to other donkeys like Kidda and MrDig, neither of whom would know their arse from their elbow, and people are actually analyzing the hand.....more than 1 dumbass on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    To answer the question....of course Gimme is a major dumbass! Why does the hand there even mean anything? He hangs around here talking to other donkeys like Kidda and MrDig, neither of whom would know their arse from their elbow, and people are actually analyzing the hand.....more than 1 dumbass on this forum!
    hahahahhaha
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

if it is client then i understand completely. LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    it is client, and it is gimme. Nuff said

With the way people play in client or in the freerolls, its no shocker anymore. Heads up i could see a little more but still would fold 6 9 easily. People watch way too much FT tv or tv cash games and really think thats how its played lmfao. Um hello they have millions behind them so 500k loss isnt that big of a deal to them. What i get tired of is seeing agg donks raising any hand all the time and these sites rewarding them.. but live i love seeing aggro donks easier to read what they have..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I can't believe people playing this aweful in the client, why are no one taking this seriously?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I played client last night and quickly learned two things. The best hand pre flop never wins so play the unconnected unsuited rags, and lilg runs like god. After I realized the second thing I said fuck this I'm not donating to donkeyg and left lol So to answer the question gimme isnt dumb at all lol

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    I played client last night and quickly learned two things. The best hand pre flop never wins so play the unconnected unsuited rags, and lilg runs like god. After I realized the second thing I said fuck this I'm not donating to donkeyg and left lol So to answer the question gimme isnt dumb at all lol
    This confirms why I don't mess with client.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    aaa just get used to it , donks r all around us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12