Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PokerOwned Master
    Yeah there are always donks out there. You just need to play with discretion it is tough but sometimes you gotta fold your Kings.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    You can not win the tournament on the first hand but you can lose it...

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i also agree, i hate when players go shoving all in on the first couple hands!! why risk your whole stack and your life on one hand??? just raise big!! some players just dont have a fking clue how to play!!

PokerOwned Master
    it happend, you should be happy when donks playing

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Your'e always gonna have that if you dont want idiots doin crap like that dont play freerolls!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I totally agree what is the point of going all in for 30 measly points or taking the chance of losing on the river if someone calls ya!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

If it's a freeroll, for example SWC every hour 3 prizes, people just shove all in at the start, because they need to double up fast since the blinds and levels go up fast. You'll be far behind if you play really really tight at the beginning. I mean, in freerolls you just fold or shove all in when you have a good hand like AA/KK/AK. So you double up or just wait for all those all in guys to fall out. I just like to wait when most of them are gone so I can play my game. But yea, you wont learn really much while playing with playmoney/freerolls, people just do random stuff

There was one freeroll awhile back where the very first hand I was dealt KK and there was a raise, a reraise, an all in plus 2 calls in front of me.

I thought and finally just snapped it off. We ended up being all in 4 ways. One player shoved an A3 or A4 or something like that another shoved a 67s and the other a J10o.

I'm not even a favorite in this spot. In fact, I only have around a 42% chance of winning this hand despite all the garbage hands involved.

It's poker. I didn't win the hand. In fact, the J10o, the worst hand in flopped trips. Stupid, idiotic play got rewarded. In the long run, things like that do even out tho.

PokerOwned God
    and the ones who do go all in really rarely win the tourney just be patient and dont get angry and act

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree alot of donks in the free rolls but never hear from them on the forums or any contributions like me you guys are vets all we can do is out play them and play tight!!! gotta win em all!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456