Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordcall View Post
    I happen to be one of those "crazy players" and it can be very successful really. Mainly because few people are willing to risk the whole tournament on just 1 preflop hand... and therefore we can steal blinds. It's a risky way to play but can be very beneficial.

~SwordCall
    u sir are a tool...to do this late in a tourney CAN be benificial but early in a tournament is simple suicide
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    And this is why he has $6 in wins for the month.
    +1

I love how you found it necessary to post this twice...

easy 10 points i guess, think i'll stretch this post out so it qualifies for 5 points. That should be long enough now?, few more characters to make sure..... there goes.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Welcome to Pokerowned.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Poker just isn't for you bud. Your too sensitive. If you can't handle losing with KK you can't handle poker period. I have lost with quads, for a pot big enough to pay my bills for 3 months, I got over it, moved on and got it all back. Think about it, you lost a hand that at best you were a 4to1 favorite, that means 20% of the time YOU LOSE. And you think its not you that needs to "get serious"? Poker is a game of RESULTS not predictability. Trust in variables not probables.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is why you take notes. You start putting them on a range of hands that they are willing to give away their chips with.
    If you notice that he/she only does it with aces then fold. However, if the person is doing it with Ace Jack and up then you made the absolute best call. So they knocked you out. It is about making the correct decision for that situation.

You have to learn to distance yourself from the bad beats.

I have been around for a month or so, I have found that there is really little actual 'play' in these freerolls. It is for the most part just push or fold.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

The shovefest always happens at the beginning of any freeroll, it's just a fact of life. You should only be looking to go all in against a couple of opponents with AA or KK. If they get cracked oh well. Otherwise you wait for the field to thin out and begin to play.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    In my opinion, you want the rags to call you, the odds are still the same...let them try it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast