Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Heres a good one

This guy and i were playing i had a stack of 800 points/chips he had right about the same i was delt awesome hands the whole game but guess who still lost he caught the River 7 times in a row i wanted to take my computer and slam on any thing and everything in my house

That is a GOOD one,except for spelling,punctuation and the post.Everyone here has heard a million bad beat stories.Since your new here, when you start a thread or reply to a post, the least you could is put a LITTLE effort in to it, even if you just want the 5 points.And if you spend any amount of time in the forum or chat room you will hear so MANY BB stories you,ll want to throw up. Welcome and have fun......

PokerOwned God
    Fkkkkkk That sux - the one reason poker bores the fk out of me - those times when skill goes out the windo and your playing pull tabs. When your set flop gets fkt by a 1 card flush on river 4x in a row. wHo wants to play poker full time when your skill means nothing for a month or more - but the upswings are legendary if you can wait for them.

Seasoned Veteran
    So am I correct in inferring that in Germany your gambling (craps, roulette, slots, black jack, lottery, etc.) winnings are not taxable? I find that very interesting.

PokerOwned Pro
    wow no tax. thats awesome

Elite PokerOwned Member
    there u go thats the spirit , slam it & post the vid