Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sergeant

Full tilt or Poker stars

Which one do you guys like the best. I like to be able to make faces at full tilt with my little guy but i have been able to get a small bank roll started at stars. Let us know what you think any other site will do as well.

Sergeant
    These two sites are the only two i play. If you guys know anyother safe freeroll sites let me know. I just can't afford to pay to play pluse i tried it once and was not able to make a deposit. If i can get a bank roll off of the free rolls ill be happy.

Knight
    u can do it! play as many as possible, play loose in the beginning, if u become chip leader at table, in early position only call with big hands on a loose table, if its tight raise alot. focus on placing in the money then go for it, allin on big hands. ft is good, poker stars is only good for private freerolls, ABCPoquer.com has a lot of the passwords. good luck and use the ferguson rule.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Full Tilt is by far the best site. Good luck on your quest man. There are a lot of freerolls out there.

Sergeant
    Thanks guys iv just been playing tight unless i have a big hand then getting busted by the loose cannons about half way to the money. Ill try playing mad man in the first couple rounds and see how i do. Let me know what other sites you think are safe to play.

It's not just the freeroll you should be after for, you should take a look into your promotion what is bad or good?
    In your country you might having a great promotion in Pokerstars or the promotion is even better in Full Tilt.

Pokerstars they got many great tourneys, small buy-ins with much bigger guaranteed than Full Tilt, take a look of grapical and design and so on.
    I like Pokerstars table design much better than FTP, that's a plus.
    In our country we got some good tourneys and qualification and so on.
    To be honest I believe Pokerstars got the best promotion of all, if you not have counting on Party Poker.

Recently the promotion that are on FeltStars now probably good.

They just released Home games in PokerStars for Real money, I think that's cool.

Every Sunday they got $250k tourney and do not forgot about WCOOP season and SCOOP season. You should try Twitter and Facebook for just $1.10, they having league up.
    Better get started.
    These is best season of all in PokerStars.

Full Tilt have they own good way and Pokerstars does the same.

Pokerstars & Full Tilt Poker = Main Site
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    fulltilt is the best

Sergeant
    thanks blackbird i play all the freerolls and the pso on stars. Full tilt has no way to get cash unless you win a 7500 person turney im just not that lucky. I guess for me stars is the best.

Sergeant
    got a little of my cash back to day won wait for it 30 big fat cents baby im a rich man now

PokerOwned Master
    I like them both tough call maybe ft a little more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast