Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Private

Full Tilt Iron Man Bronze $10K Freeroll BS

Okay built up to about dbl stack early on well help of some crazy aggrisive player helped w/ one big pot on top of the little ones but anyways about 1/4 way in I run A10os into bb shove w/ KK - Opps shoulda folded but he was smaller stack at table. Very next hand A6 Hearts and the new bb shoves on me - I call and he shows KK - WTF - Ok guess that is possible? Then Very Next Hand A10 Hearts - I shove my remaining 495 Chips to be call by the new bb who shows AA - OMG WTF!!! Well I hit a heart on flop and then runner runner hearts to win the hand but never made it back up to where I was before the mess and was a lil "tilted" after all the craziness so was out shortly later - can't even remember the hand lol... Well so much for that one - where was my Big PP hands - not even ONE!!!!! Guess I'll get them next game

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    ATo isn't really a great shoving hand. A6s isn't a good hand to call an in with. ATs is a little better, understandable shove when you're down to 495 chips, it's just unlucky to run into AA. ATo and A6s aren't even in the top 25 starting hands. They're both still drawing hands. Yeah, it sucks if you got called by KK, but you could have been called by a lot more hands and still have the worst hand. AA, AKs, KK, QQ, JJ, AKo, AQs, AJs, TT, AQo, ATs, 99, AJo, 88, 77, 66, 55, 44, 33, 22. Even 22 is beating ATo and A6s, preflop, post flop, anytime until you suck out, one of your 6 or less outs.

Private
    I should have been paying attention to my points for the ironman challenge as i racked quite a bit up but i have depoisted way too much now so will have to wait awhile but i was doing so well good luck to and they advice i have for this challenge is to make your daily points and save your money if you can to make ur points