Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Commonly Heard at the Tables

Im getting sick of people saying "Typical Merge" or people blaming the software for them getting beat. Its really kinda stupid because if things happened how they should everytime poker would be boring.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiceT View Post
    Im getting sick of people saying "Typical Merge" or people blaming the software for them getting beat. Its really kinda stupid because if things happened how they should everytime poker would be boring.
    Typical PO post.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Typical PO post.
    +1

Obviously you havent paid attention to whats going on then huh? it shouldnt happen everytime(winning with best hand) but it should happen (win) more then the way it goes online. odds are odds for reasons not just because..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    +1

Obviously you havent paid attention to whats going on then huh? it shouldnt happen everytime(winning with best hand) but it should happen (win) more then the way it goes online. odds are odds for reasons not just because..
    And don't forget to watch out for the dealer on the grassy knoll
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    +1

+2 u can almost tell what the river card will be by the flop or the turn!! almost preditcable!! it is so sick sometimes!!

PokerOwned God
    yes online much different - especially merge - the underdog is favored

Seasoned Veteran
    What advatage does that give the poker site? They get there rake or turney fees regardless. If you think its rigged you shouldnt play.

I hate the players who get frustrated with donks and give them advice on how to play better. Let them make the bad plays please!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by buonafide View Post
    I hate the players who get frustrated with donks and give them advice on how to play better. Let them make the bad plays please!
    I dunno, I think YOU REALLY SHOULD listen to that advice.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buonafide View Post
    i think giving them advice might help them learn the game better!! how will they learn if know one tells them????? some of the players are brand new to poker!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast