Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck carbon

My opinion is different sites have different card randomizers and you have to use a little intuition on the fly to be successful at multiple sites.

PokerOwned Pro
    thanks for the replys really i hate all these sites miss live poker think i might start live play again

Experienced Member
    I've been playing online for about 5-6 years and I don't remember any site being as awful as Carbon. The hands just seem concocted. I understand bad beats are going to happen. They're not suppose to happen every five minutes.

I've got a few PO freerolls already purchased on Carbon and then I'm done with them. I'll do the Bovada freerolls from now on. Too bad there aren't more of them.
    I miss Pokerstars.
    Last edited by samthedog99; 04-22-2014 at 07:13 AM. Reason: spelling

PokerOwned Master
    Can't wait to play in the freeroll tonight is seems as if Carbon is still as bad as it was 2 weeks ago!

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grilldoggy View Post
    My opinion is different sites have different card randomizers and you have to use a little intuition on the fly to be successful at multiple sites.
    Grilldoggy, that doesn't make sense. I've got pocket AA's and I catch and A on the flop. I should fold because this particular sight is going to screw me with some unbelievable runner-runner? How does one use "intuition on the fly" with a card randomizer?
    Last edited by samthedog99; 04-22-2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: spelling

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've been pplaying the Carbon freerolls lately, since they have the best pay outs and there are plenty of them.

However, I like Bovada so much better, but there's only one freeroll. I hope pokerowned adds more Bovada freerolls soon ;(

carbon is the best poker site for the money and i have enjoyed it for several years now

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Experienced Member
    I took my last bad beat on this fucking site today. Another two-outer on the river. I closed my account and removed the software. When someone has a 90%-10% advantage on a hand, they shouldn't lose it 50% of the time. At least on a normal poker site they wouldn't.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittyboy90 View Post
    I've been pplaying the Carbon freerolls lately, since they have the best pay outs and there are plenty of them.

However, I like Bovada so much better, but there's only one freeroll. I hope pokerowned adds more Bovada freerolls soon ;(
    THIS x100000 lol I got rid of my carbon acc about month ago bovada is ALOT better in terms of software it's night and day compared to carbon where like 70% of the time I was ahead preflop id end up losing especially on that god awful river. Carbons a donkfest only good thing about it is the amount of tournaments and freerolls other then that i'd rather play blackjack then deposit/play cash on carbon.

PokerOwned God
    unfortunately this does happen alot on the merge software

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast