Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Knight

i got a headache

i leterally had a bad headache all day and the bad beats didnt help. the worstis at 500 freeroll at bodog. i have 14k in chips , in 30th place at the time. get pocket kings , 2nd to act raises 1 bb to 800, i reraise to 3800. he calls. i put him on ak, kks ,qq, or jj. the flop is 3 low cards , no pairs ,rainbow, he shoves allin with pocket qs. its obvious he doesnt care that i reraised or what i have, a ----ing q comes on turn. im out. that 31 k pot most likely got me to the money. big pot i lose again on a 2 outer. unless im short , i would have folded thoses qs he had, cause he only had a few more chips than me at the start of the hand. everyone calls in these freerolls with anything. i just busted a guy in beginning of game , im bettin the pot the whole way, push all in on river 900 chips and the IDIOT calls me with q3 off. no pair no strait draw , no flush draw, nothin but q high. i hit aflush on river. but had a pair also. sometimes i wonder if children r playing on their parents sites.

I don't really feel tired the only think I feel is a huge headache .
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight
    i just replied to u do u see it

Master Sergeant
    I know how you feel Imon tilt again,and my head is throbbing!

Banned
    alwasy a headache at fulltilt poker lol alot ofbad river beats and why those river dont hit for me.