Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Thread: My best laydown

My best laydown

I was in the Foxwoods Poker Classic (yeah, took a shot at the big time). I'm dealt JJ and after a pre-flop raise the flop comes out J97 rainbow. I bet about 2/3 pot, and my opponent snap shoves. To call him would have been about 3/4 of my stack which would have crippled me. I pondered it for about 5 minutes, then said I can't believe I'm gonna lay this down and showed the set of Jacks. The other guy flipped out and said "How can you lay that down". I said it's simple, I believe you have the straight. He replied "I do have the straight". The very next hand I drew a set of 4's and busted his QQ to KO him from the tourney and get all my chips back, and more. So you see, the right laydown can work.

PokerOwned Master
    Nice one man, that is a very good lay down how did you finish in the tournament?

That was a good lay down and i bet it was hard too and yes how did u come out?

Seasoned Veteran
    one of the best lay downs in poker you can find on youtube, this guy ends up folding a full house with jacks, with his opponent having a full house of kings.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good laydowns make you a great player and adds to the game. You can judge yourself making usually the right reads.